Everyone can write correct sentence structure. There are a few simple rules to follow. Read through our points and remember them the next time you need to write something. Better yet, get in a few practice exercises and write your way to success!
1. Read, read and read some more! You can read anything from newspapers to blogs to pulp fiction to classics to improve your English. Start by reading short articles, as you get the hang of reading graduate to light fiction. Note sentence structure and the way words are used.
2. If you are not a native speaker of English, remind yourself to think in English! Your language will flow better and your sentences will be more natural than if you translate from your native language or mother tongue.
3. Don’t try to use complicated words. Big words don’t make the best reading material. Don’t make people reach for the dictionary when they read your writing! Use simple words and uncomplicated sentences.
4. Practice writing as much as you can.
5. Use a free grammar app like grammarly.com or the Hemingway Editor to check your work. But remember it can only do so much, the rest is up to you, English has many nuances that will come to you with practice.
I hope my tips help you improve your English writing skills!